Join us on an adventure of the beautiful Florida Caverns where we will tour the Florida Caverns and see the dazzling stalactites, stalagmites, flowstone and other fragile cave-drip formations. The state park also has hiking trails in which we will see the beautiful rocky bluffs that tower above the river floorplan.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $75
- Non-Students: $93
- Departure: Sun Jan 27 at 10:00 am
- Return: Sun Jan 27 at ~ 4:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 1 hours and 30 minutes each way
This easy trip includes exploring the caves and formations of Florida Caverns State Park.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Athletic clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Bug spray
- 1 lunch, snacks
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!