View the stars and the planets from the south’s best Certified Dark Spot, Stephen C. Foster State Park! Enjoy guided meditation and fun astronomy facts!Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $87
- Non-Students: $108
- Departure: Sat April 13 at 2:00 pm
- Return: Sun April 14 at ~ 2:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes each way
This easy trip includes stargazing in a certified dark spot and meditation.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Camping gear – tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags/pads
- Stoves, Fuel, and Cooking Equipment
- Comfortable clothing
- Water bottle, bug spray
- Food: 1 breakfast, 1 dinner
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!