Spend a day exercising your legs on one of Tallahassee’s premier Mountain Biking circuits. This trail has options for beginner, intermediate, and advanced bikers and offers an inside look at Florida’s finest wildlife.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $15
- Non-Students: $18
- Departure: Sat Feb 23 at 9:00 am
- Return: Sat Feb 23 at ~ 2:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 20 minutes each way
This moderate difficulty level trip will include 2-3 hours of mountain biking at the trails of Tom Brown Park. Includes 2.2 mile biking trail.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Biking gear – Mountain Bikes and Helmets
- Athletic clothing, athletic shoes
- Bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Water bottle
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!