Patrons can access the FMC Fitness Studio to use TRX, ViPR, BOSU Balls, kettle bells, and other exercise equipment to further enhance their fitness levels. Access times are limited and check-in is required.
Weekly Studio Access Hours
Effective August 24th, 2015
Access is restricted during group exercise classes, special reservations, and maintenance periods.
Studio Access Guidelines
The FMC Fitness Studio is available all patrons. Please note the following guidelines for workouts in this space.
- Patrons must enter and exit the Fitness Studio at the door located at the Fitness Desk.
- Each patron must check-in and checkout at the Fitness Desk upon entrance and exit. FSUCard is required.
- Patrons are prohibited from bringing any equipment in or out of the Fitness Studio. Patrons may use the TRX, ViPR, BOSU Balls, kettle bells, and other exercise equipment in the room with the following exceptions.
- Patrons are prohibited from using any of the equipment located in the studio closet.
- Patrons are prohibited from using the GTS, Power Plate, or Wingate bike in the room.
- Patrons are prohibited from adjusting the studio stereo.
- Unauthorized personal training is prohibited in the Fitness Studio.
- Proper attire, as required at the FMC, is required in the Studio.
Questions? Please contact the FMC Front Desk at 850-645-0601.