1007 W. St. Augustine Street, Tallahassee, 32304
The Main Campus Fields (the old IM Fields), at the corner of St. Augustine Street and Woodward Avenue on the FSU Main Campus, comprise 13 acres and encompass four (4) sports fields. The Main Campus Fields is an open-access facility, providing space for the recreational activities of current FSU students, faculty, and staff during daylight hours, weather permitting. For a recorded message regarding planned activities and space availability at the Main Campus Fields, call the Main Campus Fields InfoLine at 850-644-4483.
- All active users must be current FSU students, faculty, or staff unless approved for a special event.
- Users must present valid FSUCard ID when requested by any Campus Recreation staff member.
- No pets, alcohol, tobacco, glass containers, or weapons are permitted at all Campus Recreation facilities.
- Appropriate footwear and attire is required of all participants and attendees.
- Sports, recreation, and related warm-up activities must occur in designated areas only.
- Golf or other activities that may cause damage to the playing fields are prohibited.
- Scaling and jumping any fence throughout the facility is not permitted.
- Participants and spectators shall beware of possible flying balls, bats, and other objects.
- All patrons must follow the instructions given by Campus Recreation staff members. Violators are subject to ejection and suspension from the facility and other Campus Recreation programs, services, and facilities.
Call the Intramural Sports Staff at 850.644.2430 or email us for more information.