240 Hull Drive, Tallahassee, 32306
Renovated in 2009, the Westside Courts (formerly known as the Salley Hall Courts) behind Salley Hall and near Fresh Food Company on the westside of FSU's Main Campus features 2 outdoor basketball courts, 2 outdoor tennis courts, and a sand volleyball court along with a new pavilion space with restrooms, water fountains, picnic tables, and an equipment checkout service. The Westside Courts is an open-access facility, providing space for the recreational activities of current FSU students, faculty, and staff during daylight hours, weather permitting, and during designated evening periods.
- All active users must be current FSU students, faculty, or staff unless approved for a special event.
- Users must present valid FSUCard ID when requested by any Campus Recreation staff member.
- No pets, alcohol, tobacco, glass containers, or weapons are permitted at all Campus Recreation facilities.
- Appropriate footwear and attire is required of all participants and attendees.
- Sports, recreation, and related warm-up activities must occur in designated areas only.
- Skateboarding or other activities that may cause damage to the courts are prohibited.
- Scaling and jumping any fence throughout the facility is not permitted.
- Participants and spectators shall beware of possible flying balls, bats, and other objects.
- All patrons must follow the instructions given by Campus Recreation staff members. Violators are subject to ejection and suspension from the facility and other Campus Recreation programs, services, and facilities.
Call the Intramural Sports Staff at 850.644.2430 or email us for more information.