Tallahassee's only ACA-accredited summer day camp, Camp Flastacowo is located at the FSU Reservation, a 73-acre waterfront facility located on beautiful Lake Bradford. Our day-camp is open to boys and girls ages 8-13. Campers will participate in activities that include water safety, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, arts and crafts, swimming, challenge courses, team building, climbing wall and outdoor education.
Registration will be online again this year using our NEW Camp Registration Software! This means a couple of things 1) All of our Camp Families will have to create a new log-in 2) Camp Flastacowo will now be accepting ONLINE PAYMENT. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to creating a new account for our returning Families, but we are also very excited to be adding online payment that will hopefully make the registration process that much easier. Before you begin, please be sure to have your camper's health history, medical insurance, and immunization history information handy.
2017 Camp Session Dates
|Session Number||Session Date|
|Session 1||June 5 - June 9|
|Session 2||June 12 - June 16|
|Session 3||June 19 - June 23|
|Session 4||June 26 - June 30|
|NO CAMP||July 3 - July 7|
|Session 5||July 10 - July 14|
|Session 6||July 17 - July 21|
|Session 7||July 24 - July 28|
|Session 8||July 31 - Aug 4|
Day Camp Activities
Activities for campers at Day Camp include the following (and more!):
- Climbing Wall.
- Field Games
- Challenge Course
- Outdoor Education
Campers must have reached their 8th birthday prior to the first day of camp session and must not have reached their 14th birthday by the first day of the camp session; proof of birthday is required for placement into appropriate group. Campers do not need to have prior experience in the following activities but must be physically able to participate: paddling, rock, climbing and hiking.
Upon registration, you'll need to download the Parental Informed Consent Form, which will be provided during the registration process. The consent document can now be digitally signed and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your payment without the additional documentation is considered incomplete and cannot be accepted. The Informed Consent Form may only be signed by the camper's parent or legal guardian.
Camp Registration Fees
- One Camper: $200.00 per session
- Additional Camper* in Same Session: $190.00
*This discount is limited to family members residing in the same household throughout the year
- We accept credit card payment (via online registration), exact cash or checks, made payable to the Florida State University with your child's name and session dates in the memo section.
- A $50 deposit is required to reserve each session.
- The remaining balance and FULL PAYMENTS for late registrations must be paid no later than he Thursday prior to the start of your camp session.
- All payments are non-refundable. Refunds will be given only for medical reasons documented by a physician less the deposit amount. Documentation must be submitted by August 4, 2017.
- There will be a $25 administrative fee for changing or cancelling camp sessions.
If you choose to pay via check or exact cash please stop by the office or mail your payment to Camp Flastacowo, 3226 Flastacowo Road, Tallahassee, FL 32310.
Please refer to the 2017 Parent's Guide PDF for additional information, or call the FSU Reservation at 850-644-6892.