Outdoor Adventure Gear
Student and Non-Student Rates
|Equipment||FSU Student Weekend||FSU Student Week||Non-Student Weekend||Non-Student Week|
|Sleeping Pad / Mat||$5||$7||$10||$15|
|2-Burner Stove (Coleman)||$10||$15||$15||$20|
|Cooler / Ice Chest||$8||$10||$10||$15|
For those who what to design their own adventure trip, we offer an equipment rental program. There is a nominal fee for FSU students and a slightly higher rate for non-students.
- Equipment rental is on a first come, first serve basis. All rentals must be paid by cash, check, credit card (major credit cards accepted) or FSU Card. You must pay for the equipment at the time of the reservation.
- Renters must leave an FSU ID number or credit card number to act as a damage deposit; this number will be destroyed as soon as gear has been checked in by OP staff.
- Renters must sign an “Equipment Rental Agreement” before gear can be distributed.
- One PHOTO ID is required for equipment rental. A valid FSU Card is required to receive student rates.
- Weekend rates begin on Thursday at 3:00 PM and end on Monday at 5:00PM.
- The rental fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Late equipment is assessed a late fee.
- The renter is responsible for the equipment after it leaves the Outdoor Pursuits office.
Stop by the Outdoor Pursuits rental office at the FSU Reservation to reserve equipment. Weekend rental reservations must be made one week in advance. Patrons interested in renting gear for a full week need to call the Outdoor Pursuits office (850-644-2449) to confirm equipment availability, and if gear is available, they may pick it up on that day (same day rental only).
Damage deposits are required for all non-student equipment rentals. You may leave a cash deposit or credit card number, which will be held until the equipment is returned and checked for any damages by Outdoor Pursuits staff. Equipment is checked and cleaned after every rental.
Equipment rental is only available during regular Outdoor Pursuits operating hours.