Fitness Facility Operations
The Bobby E. Leach Student Recreation Center and Fitness & Movement Clinic hire students each semester to fill positions as Customer Service Representatives, Guest Service Representatives, Maintenance Technicians, and Basketball Monitors. Training sessions are held at the end of each semester.
- Entry-level positions within Facilities and Operations.
- Available only to current FSU students.
- Varied hours.
- Interested students must attend recruitment and training sessions.
- Hiring occurs approximately 1 month prior to the end of each semester.
- Key qualities of successful applicants: Positive attitude, willingness to learn, ability to accept feedback.
How to Apply
- All interested applicants should attend an information session for an overview of Fitness Facilities Operations jobs, pay rates & responsibilities, and application details.
- Job Information Sessions are held on multiple days, approximately 1 month prior to the end of each semester. Look for details on the Campus Recreation home page and posted throughout each fitness facility.