The rowing team at FSU was founded in 1991 and is a competitive team. We have a novice and varsity team for both men's and women's and compete in the Southeast Region.
- Roster Size: 40
- Home Practice Lake: Lake Talquin
- Practice Times: six days a week, two hours a day, alternate mornings and afternoons
- Governing Body: US Rowing
- League: Florida Intercollegiate Rowing Association (FIRA)
- Regular Opponents: Our regular opponents are those mainly from Florida. We battle against UF, USF, JU, and our biggest competition has been NOVA Southeastern.
- The Crew club created an alumni club, Lake Talquin Rowing Association, which have already donated over $1,500 to the team in its first year. They also added an Alumni weekend which is centered in the fall around a football game. The WN4 took home a bronze medal for the team at states. They qualified for Nationals and received the Club of the Year award.