The Cycling Club at FSU is an all-encompassing organization for cyclists of all disciplines and levels. We were formed in 1994, and since then have been competing in regional and national races, as well as riding locally with the community. We compete against other colleges and universities in the south in mountain biking, road biking, cyclocross, BMX, and Track. Members are invited to join group rides, as well as lead their own rides, teach each other, as well as learn from each other
- Roster Size: Approximately 40
- Home Practice Facility: ride locally around Tallahassee community
- Practice Times: varies by member, each day the club sets up rides for club members
- Governing Body: US Cycling
- League: South Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
- Regular Opponents: UF, UGA, GT, UCF, USF, Clemson
- Greg Buker and Jean-Charles Lebeau went to Mountain bike nationals. Antonio Jimenez placed first overall in the Road Race at the UCF Conference.