The Fencing Club at Florida State University was founded in 1957. The goal of The Fencing Club has always been to encourage the growth and development of fencing as a sport and to disseminate information about fencing on the FSU campus and within its supporting community. We are a competitive club but do offer a five week beginner course at the beginning of each semester.
- Roster Size: Approximately 20
- Home Facility & Practice Space: Tully Gymnasium
- Practice Times: two days a week, two hours per day
- Governing Body: United States Fencing Association (USFA)
- Regular Opponents: We frequently attend tournaments throughout the Southeast with schools like: University of Miami, University of South Florida, University of Florida, Georgia Tech, University of Georgia.
- Joshua Logan and Pablo Gonzalez both received their USFA D13 ratings this past semester. Also in Fall 2013, hosted first home tournament in the last 5 years.