Founded in 2002, we are the first ever collegiate Kiteboarding club. Our goal is to spread the word and experience of the amazing sport of Kiteboarding. You don't need to have any equipment or experience to join. We make frequent trips to the coast for those of you beach dwellers that hate being stuck in land-locked Tallahassee. Our club is primarily recreational, but we also participate in competitions and can offer basic level of instruction. Presently no one in the club or the area is certified to teach kiteboarding, however there is a lot of information available online and within the club that will help you get on your way. Experienced club members are expected to help people trying to figure out the sport use club gear safely but still be able to enjoy their own sessions at the beach. We organize trips to kite schools in the area in order to offer beginners professional lessons, so they can become safe, self- sufficient riders
- Roster Size: 18
- Practice/Meeting: Practices are held whenever wind and weather conditions allow us to go out to the beach and ride. However, we meet weekly to discuss very important issues on Mondays at 8pm at Burrito Boarder.
- Practice Times: Alligator Point, Mashes Sands Beach, and Bald Point are our local spots, and we travel to many other spots in Florida and beyond in search of win
- Governing Body: College Kiteboarding Association (CKA)
- League: East Coast Conference
- Recent Opponents: USF, FAU, Rollins College, Stetson, SCAD, UCF, FGCU, Eckerd, UCSB – Isla Vista, Cal Poly, College of Charleston
- They placed 2nd in the nation for the 2013/2014 CKA tour, and guaranteed a place in Nationals.