Florida State Men's Lacrosse is a year long commitment for students. We are a very organized, competitive club club that practices 5 days a week and plays a full, 30 game schedule. We participate in the Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association, and our conference is the South Eastern Lacrosse Conference.
- Roster Size: Approximately 45
- Home Field & Practice Space: Bill Harkin's Field
- Fall Practice Times: Monday - Friday, 2 hours a day
- Spring Practice Times: five days a week, two hours a day
- Governing Body: Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA)
- League: South Eastern Lacrosse Conference
- Coaches: Head Coach - Jerry Delorenzo; Assistant Coach - Mike McGraw
- Regular Opponents: UF, UCF, USF, Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Miami, Ole Miss, Samford
- Had an undefeated season and qualified for the SELC Championships. Since 2004 the club has reach the MCLA tournament 7 times.