The Men’s Rugby Club at FSU is comprised of approximately 60 current FSU students who are both enrolled in undergraduate courses and graduate courses. During the season, three teams of approximately 20 players each are fielded; the First XV, which competes in the SIRC, the Emerging XV, which is an intermediate level team, and the Development XV, which is for developing players.The Men’s Rugby Club is always accepting interested players; no skill is required, just the desire to learn a new sport, meet a diverse group of individuals, and to have fun.
- Roster Size: 60
- Home Facility: Rec SportsPlex
- Practice Times: three days per week, two hours per session
- Governing Body: USA Rugby
- League: Southern Independent Rugby Conference (SIRC)
- Recent Opponents: Florida, Florida International, Central Florida, South Florida, LSU
- The club placed 2nd in the SIRC and qualified for the Sweet 16 Nationals Playoffs.