The FSU Men's Soccer Club is comprised of Florida State University students, faculty, and staff. We participate in soccer related events in order to promote the sport throughout the university campus, the City of Tallahassee, and the State of Florida. Members strive for excellence in performance, teamwork, and education. We are proudly affiliated with NIRSA (National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association) and compete against soccer clubs from other universities throughout the US. We participate in the Southeast Collegiate Soccer Alliance League against teams in our region with the goal of qualifying for the regional tournament and ultimately for the national tournament. The President, Vice President, Treasurer, Safety/Travel, Secretary comprise the Board. Tryouts are held at the beginning of every fall and spring semester. Member dues cover league fees, equipment, uniforms, etc. Along with practices and games, members are required to participate in community service events, in fundraising opportunities, and in supporting other FSU Sport Clubs.
- Roster Size: 25-30
- Home Field & Practice Space: FSU Rec SportsPlex
- Practice Times: two days a week, two hours per day
- Governing Body: National Intramural Sports Association (NIRSA)
- League: Southeast Collegiate Soccer Alliance League (Region 2)
- Regular Opponents: University of Florida, University of Western Florida, Valdosta State, Florida A&M University, and Georgia Southern University.
- 2014-2015 season accomplishments include:
- Division Champions (Coastal Plains)
- Ranked #3 in Region (which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia)
- Qualified for regional tournament
- Qualified for national tournament
- FSU Spring Invitational Champions