We are FSU's premier Sailing group! Founded in 1963, we have been bringing Sailing to FSU students ever since. We run an active race team that competes in the ICSA circuit, as well as a recreational club for anyone and everyone who likes sailing.
- Roster Size: 30
- Home Practice Facilities: FSU Reservation and Apalachee Bay Yacht Club at Shell Point
- Practice Times: varies, clinics are held on Fridays at the Rez for beginners, race team practice throughout the week
- Governing Body: Interscholastic Sailing Association (ISSA)
- League: South Atlantic Interscholastic Sailing Association (SAISA)
- Recent Opponents: Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Tulane
- The club placed 6th at the Rollins Regatta, beating UF, Rollins, and New College of Sarasota.