The Table Tennis Club at Florida State University sponsors clinics, exhibitions, tournaments and has even fostered a competitive intercollegiate Table Tennis team that has competed across the United States. These activities have included an active role in the creation of the Florida Division of the National Collegiate Table Tennis Association . Florida State University Table Tennis club is also a part of the Florida Table Tennis Association. Club is open to anyone of any skill level. The club has also a competitive component too. It was started in 1998 as a part of the now defunct FSU Racquet Sports club. Racquet Sports club included all Racquet sports on FSU campus. The club was founded by Willy Leparulo and Bin Sun.
- Roster Size: 15
- Home Facility: Bobby E Leach Recreation Center
- Practice Times: four days per week, two hours per session
- Governing Body: National Collegiate Table Tennis Association
- League: Florida Table Tennis Association
- Recent Opponents: University of Florida, University of North Florida, University of Central Florida, University of South Florida, Valdosta State University, FAMU
- The Women's team made it to Nationals and placed 12th and Olmo Zavala placed in the top 32 at Nationals.