Triathlon Club is for all levels of competition; from beginners to experienced triathletes. Although we are a club, we are a team. We practice together, race together, volunteer together and have team bonding socials. We travel together to different races across Florida, as well as to the Collegiate National Championship race that is held each spring. Triathlon Club also offers a lot to its members such as the availability of bikes to borrow, special discounts to running stores, bike shops, etc.,a coach that provides training plan, and also nutritional advice. One of the best things each member receives from the club, however, is being surrounded by like-minded individuals who support and encourage each other. Each year the club hosts Tri the Rez, a large race for collegiate and recreational athletes which takes place at the FSU Reservation.
- Roster Size: 50
- Home Facility: varies for bike, run is at Mike Long track, swim is the Bobby E Leach Recreation Center
- Practice Times: varies based on day and event, check Facebook page
- Governing Body: United State Association Triathlon (USAT)
- League: Florida Collegiate Triathlon Conference (FCTC)
- Recent Opponents: Florida, Central Florida, South Florida, Florida International, Florida Gulf Coast
- In 2013, 9 athletes were taken to the Collegiate National Championship in Arizona, with one top 25 finish