The women’s lacrosse club is a competitive sport club that practices twice a week in the fall and four times a week in the spring. The club practices and plays its home matches at the FSU Rec SportsPlex. The team competes in the Southeastern Women’s Lacrosse League.
- Roster Size: Approximately 30
- Home Field & Practice Space: FSU Rec SportsPlex
- Fall Practice Times: 2 Times a week, for 2 hours
- Spring Practice Times: 4 Days a week, 2 hours a day. (3 on field, 1 performance training)
- Governing Body: US Lacrosse (All club participants must have membership to be eligible for league play.)
- League: Southeastern Women's Lacrosse League
- Regular Opponents: UF, UCF, USF, Clemson, Alabama, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Emory, Miami, Ole Miss, Auburn.
- The club finished the 2016 season with a 9-2 record and made it to the semi-finals at the SWLL Championships. Sophie Kuzma made the ALL SWLL team