The Women's Club Soccer Team at FSU aims to give its members a chance to learn and grow as individuals, while competing and bonding as a team on and off the soccer field. To accomplish these goals we hold training sessions each week in addition to numerous scrimmages, games, team bonding, and community outreach events held throughout the year.
- Roster Size: 30
- Home Field: FSU Rec SportsPlex
- Practice Times: two times per week, two hours per session
- Governing Body: National Intramural Recreation Sports Association
- League: Region 2
- Recent Opponents: University of Florida, University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, University of Miami, Florida Gulf Coast University, University of Tampa, and Stetson University, Louisiana State University, University of Alabama, Georgia Southern Univeristy, and Virginia Tech.
- The club had an undefeated season this year and hosted a tournament in the spring.