The Wakeboard club and team at Florida State University accepts riders of any skill level. Our organization includes members that have never ridden before as well as members that ride at the semi-professional level. The club started as a water ski club over 20 years ago and is now primarily a wakeboard/wakeskate club consisting of about 30-40 students which compete yearly at a national level.
- Roster Size: 40
- Home Lake: FSU Reservation
- Practice Times: varies based on FSU Rez schedule
- Governing Body: Empire Wake
- League: Independent
- Recent Opponents: Florida, South Florida, Central Florida, Florida Atlantic, Florida Gulf Coast, Rollins, Georgia Tech, Georgia, Chico State
- The club hosted their first tournament in the club’s history.
- They attended Nationals and placed 6th.