Intramural Sign-in Attendants
FSU Intramural Sports employs 10-15 students each year as Sign-in Attendants. Sign-in Attendants are needed for almost all IM sports to assist with pregame participant check-in, equipment checkout, and other customer service needs.
- Entry-level position within Intramural Sports. Available only to current FSU students.
- Varied hours, typically evenings and late nights. Hourly wage from $8.05 per hour. Work is concurrent with fall, spring, and summer sports seasons.
- Must be able to work 12 hours per week.
- No prior experience necessary. Training clinics provided.
- Applicants must complete appropriate training sessions and complete knowledge exams & practical evaluations before being hired.
- Preferred skills include familiarity with the Intramural policies and procedures. Previous customer service experience is a bonus.
- Key qualities of successful applicants: Willingness to learn, positive attitude, ability to work well with others, willingness to provide quality customer service to intramural participants.
How to Apply
- Check with the IM Office in 1035 Tully Gym to see when we are hiring.
Free Training Clinics
- Intramural Sports provides free training clinics prior to the hiring date to assist prospective employees with learning the policies and procedures of Intramural Sports. Training clinics are FREE.
- Once hired, Intramural Sports continues to evaluate and work to improve each attendant during the semester.