Rez Guest Services Staff
The FSU Reservation hires students each spring semester to fill positions as Rez Guest Services staff. Located on beautiful Lake Bradford, the FSU Reservation is a 73-acre facility where guests can enjoy canoeing, kayaking, picnicking, swimming, and many other activities. The FSU Reservation’s Guest Services staff assist in the operations of the waterfront, facility rentals, and other programming areas of the Reservation.
The typical hiring period for this position begins February of each year.
- Provide excellent customer service and troubleshoot any general questions regarding facility usage.
- Monitor facility access and handle cash register operations at the front gate, as well as when renting out waterfront equipment.
- Assist in set-up and clean-up for special events and facility rentals.
- Consistently clean and organize the facility.
- Assists with medical and facility emergencies as needed.
- Positions are available to current FSU students available to work for a minimum of three consecutive semesters (Spring 2019, Summer 2019, Fall 2019) *Summer 2019 graduates may be considered
- Currently enrolled FSU student AND must be enrolled for at least one FSU course during the Summer of 2019 (any session A, B, or C is fine)
- Ability to travel to and from the FSU Reservation
- Current Red Cross CPR/First-Aid certification. Opportunity for certification will be provided by department once hired. Must be obtained within the first semester of work.
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and early mornings
- Successful candidates will also possess good communication skills, a positive attitude, and work well with supervisors, employees, and patrons of the facility.
How to Apply
We are currently no longer accepting applications. Please check back at the beginning of the spring 2019 semester for more information.