Here is your chance to take a trip snorkeling at Devil’s Den! This beautiful underground spring is nestled inside of a cave that stays at a comfy 72 degrees all year long and is one of Florida’s best-hidden secrets.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $97
- Non-Students: $121
- Departure: Sun March 31 at 8:00 am
- Return: Sun March 31 at ~ 8:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes each way
This is a moderate trip that includes hiking down 2 flights of stairs towards the snorkeling/swimming area.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Snorkel, Fins, and Personal Flotation Devices
- Bathing suit
- Dry change of clothes
- Water bottle
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!