- Current FSU Students: $176
- Non-Students: $219
- Departure: Mon Sept 24 at 4:00 pm
- Return: Mon Sept 24 at ~ 10:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 33 minutes each way
This low difficulty level trip will include 0.5 miles of paddling to the Blue Hole Spring and 0.5 miles of paddling back to the boat ramp. We will paddle at night and allow the full moon to guide our journey.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Paddling Equipment: Boats, Paddles, and Personal Flotation Devices
- Bathing suit
- Shoes you’re okay with getting wet
- Water bottle
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!