If you like nature and hiking, then this is the trip for you! The “Garden of Eden” hike has the most topographic variation in Florida and is great for both beginners and experienced hikers. This trail is stunningly beautiful and gives you the chance to see Florida wildlife and has an overlook that will take your breath away. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $26
- Non-Students: $32
- Departure: Sun Jan 13 at 10:00 am
- Return: Sun Jan 13 at ~ 3:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 1 hour(s) each way
This low-difficulty trip will include a 3.75 mile hike through a loop, down dramatic ravines into a thick forest, and across sandy hills to the Appalachicola River overlook.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Hiking shoes (sneakers or boots)
- Athletic clothes
- Water bottle
- Hat, glasses, bug spray, and sunscreen
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!