Join Outdoor Pursuits in canoeing through the backwaters of a 100 acre coastal dune lake surrounded by various natural areas of the Grayton Beach State Park.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $76
- Non-Students: $94
- Departure: Sat September 21 at 6:00 am
- Return: Sat September 21 at ~ 5:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 2.5 hours each way
Minimum paddling skills are required.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Paddling gear
- Athletic clothing
- Water bottle
- Food: Packed lunch and snacks
- Sunscreen and bug spray
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!