Kick off the semester getting to know new friends and join Outdoor Pursuits as we explore native Florida wildlife and spend a relaxing day tubing down the Ichetucknee River. We will have time to explore springs and hopefully see an abundance of wildlife.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $64
- Non-Students: $79
- Departure: Sat August 31 at 9:00 am
- Return: Sat August 31 at ~ 6:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 2 hours each way
This tubing trip requires minimum skills and includes riding down Florida’s natural Lazy River.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Athletic clothing
- Water bottle
- Food: Snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!