Registration for our youth summer swim lessons will open in waves starting on April 8th at 10 am online via Rec Connect and in-person at the Guest Services Desk located at the front entrance of the Leach Recreation Center.
- April 8: Registration opens for current FSU Students
- April 15: Registration opens for FSU Faculty and Staff Campus Rec Members
- April 22: Registration opens for FSU Faculty and Staff non-members
- April 29: Registration open to General Public
FSU Aquatics offers 8 levels of swim lessons for kids ages 6 months and up utilizing the American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim curriculum. All instructors are certified by the American Red Cross. Each course includes 8 sessions.
- Current FSU Students: $50 per child per session
- Campus Rec Members: $60 per child per session
- FSU Faculty / Staff: $70 per child per session
- Non-University: $80 per child per session
- Days: Saturdays
- Days: Monday-Friday: June 17-28
- Time: Listed with Level Information Below
- Location: Leach Center Pool
Make-Up Days: Should your child be unable to attend a scheduled session, please contact the Aquatics staff to request a make-up date. Make-up dates are limited, so please contact us as soon as possible for availability.
This following levels will be offered on the session dates listed above. For more information about a particular level and any prerequisite skills required of participants, please visit our Kids Swim Lessons page.
- Parent & Child: Weeknights, 6:20 pm – 6:50 pm
- Preschool: Weeknights, 6:20 pm – 7:00 pm
- Level 1: Weeknights, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Level 2: Weeknights, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Level 3: Weeknights, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Level 4: Weeknights, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Level 5: Weeknights, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Level 6: Weeknights, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm