Join Outdoor Pursuits as we paddle the crystal clear waters of the Wekiva River. If we’re lucky, we might even see some of the wild moneys who like to hang out in the trees above the river! This trip will be an unforgettable adventure along the beautiful, spring-fed Wekiva with lots of opportunities for wildlife viewing.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $115
- Non-Students: $143
- Departure: Saturday, February 15th
- Return: Sunday, February 18th
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 4 hours each way
This trip requires no previous experience or skill, only enthusiasm for the outdoors!
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- All necessary hiking equipment
- Comfortable clothing
- Water bottle
- Bug spray
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!