You will get a beautiful day hike of Georgia’s own “Little Grand Canyon” exploring the colorful landscape of Southeast Georgia. The orange and red canyon walls dip to 150 feet at their lowest point!Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $64
- Non-Students: $80
- Departure: Sun Jan 27 at 10:00 am
- Return: Sun Jan 27 at ~ 4:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes each way
This easy trip includes exploring the Providence Canyon State Outdoor Recreation Area.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Athletic clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Bug spray
- 1 lunch, snacks
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!