Students will get a beautiful day hike of Georgia’s own “Little Grand Canyon” exploring the colorful landscape of southeast Georgia.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $64
- Non-Students: $80
- Departure: Sun November 17 at 8:00 am
- Return: Sun November 17 at ~ 4:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 3 hours each way
This trip requires no previous experience or skill and involves only about 5 miles of hiking.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Athletic clothing
- Water bottle
- Food: Packed lunch and snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!