If water sports are your jam, or you’d like to give them a go, this trip is for you! Outdoor Pursuits will be headed south to the beautiful coastline of Shell Point to do some windsurfing! We hope you’ll join us for this exciting day on the water.
Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $47
- Non-Students: $58
- Departure: Saturday, April 18th
- Return: Saturday, April 18th
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 1 hour each way
This trip requires no previous experience or skill, just an interest in wind surfing!
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Wind Surfing Equipment
- Water clothing
- Water bottle
- Food: Packed lunch and snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!