Join Outdoor Pursuits on an unforgettable weekend in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The beauty and wonder of the Smokies will truly amaze you with its surreal landscapes and panoramic views. This backpacking trip will take you through some of the most picturesque areas of the Southeast, offering breathtaking views and an experience like no other.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $177
- Non-Students: $211
- Departure: Friday, February 14th
- Return: Sunday, February 16th
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 8 hours each way
This trip requires no previous experience or skill, only enthusiasm for backpacking!
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Sleeping bags
- All necessary camping/backpacking equipment
- Comfortable clothing
- Water bottle
- Bug spray
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!