Join Outdoor Pursuits on a weekend adventure to Anastasia State Park in sunny St. Augustine. We will have time to walk around America’s oldest town and we will finish our day with campfires and stargazing before settling down at our campsites and rejuvenate our bodies for a morning sunrise over the ocean the next day.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $124
- Non-Students: $154
- Departure: Sat September 7 at 12:00 pm
- Return: Sun September 8 at ~ 6:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 3 hours each way
This trip requires no previous experience or skills and includes walking around St. Augustine and camping.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Sleeping bags
- Cooking stoves with fuel
- Comfortable clothing
- Water bottle
- Food: Meals and Snacks
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!