What is SWOL? It’s a 4-week program of small group training that will teach mobility work, progressions, accessory work and get personalized coaching from a certified USA-W Sports Performance Coach. Learn to Olympic weightlifting through a safe and progressive program formatted to the individual with a solid strength training base.Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $50
- Campus Recreation Members: $50
- 8 Sessions Over 5 Weeks (No Classes Thanksgiving Week)
- November 6 through December 6
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoons
- 5:30 pm until 6:30 pm
Course available to all levels of Olympic lifters, from beginner to advanced. Personalized instruction from our certified USA Weightlifting coaches.
Register now online via Rec Connect and in-person at the Guest Services Desk located at the front entrance of the Leach Recreation Center.