Join OP as we paddle one of the most beautiful spring fed rivers in Florida! We will be paddling out to a spring called the Blue Hole for swimming and a rope swing.Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $21
- Non-Students: $26
- Departure: Sat March 30 at 10:00 am
- Return: Sat March 30 at ~ 3:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 30 minutes each way
This is an easy trip that includes a one mile paddle round trip to Big Blue Springs.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Paddling Equipment: Boats, Paddles, and Personal Flotation Devices
- Athletic clothes, athletic shoes
- Dry clothes to change into
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!