The Dr. Bobby E. Leach Student Recreation Center is home to six racquet sports courts for racquetball, squash, and wallyball players. Glass walled courts in the atrium (Courts 1 & 2) are available for drop-in play (first come, first served) during regular Leach Center hours. Courts 3 through 6 are available for advance reservation by Leach Center patrons.
Racquetball is available in all six courts. Wallyball can be played in courts 1, 4, and 5. Squash is available in courts 3 and 4 only.
Please contact the Leach Center Guest Services staff at 850-644-0548 or via email with any questions.
- Racquet sports courts may be reserved for use for 60-minute periods during regular Leach Center hours.
- Reservations are accepted beginning one week prior to your reservation day. For example, Wednesday times are available for reservation beginning the previous Wednesday.
- Call Member Services at 850-644-0548 during regular operating hours to book a time. Patrons are limited to 1 active reservation and may reserve again once they have utilize their reserved time.
- Reservations close 2 hours prior to a reservation start time. Patrons may claim an unreserved court for use at any time.
- Reservations may be changed or canceled up to 2 hours prior to the reservation time.
- Patrons who reserve a time shall check-in at the Leach Center Front Desk at least 5 minutes prior to their reserved time
- Patrons who reserve a time and no show or fail to cancel on multiple occasions may be restricted from making additional reservations.
- Eye guards and wrist straps are strongly recommended for racquet sports players. Safety equipment is available for checkout at the Leach Center Front Desk.
- Non-marking shoes and shirts are required.
- Only racquet sports and wallyball are permitted on the courts. Each court is designated for specific sports.
- Court availability can be verified at the Leach Center Front Desk.
- If courts are unsafe, please notify the Front Desk staff.