The Florida State University Bobby E. Leach Center is home to six racquet sports courts for racquetball, squash, and wallyball players. Glass walled courts in the atrium (Courts 1 & 2) are available for drop-in play (first come, first served) during regular Leach Center hours. Courts 3 through 6 are available for advance reservation online by Leach Center patrons.
Racquetball is available in all six courts. Wallyball can be played in courts 1, 4, and 5. Squash is available in courts 3 and 4 only.
Please contact the Leach Center Guest Services staff at 850-644-0548 or via email with any questions or comments.
- Racquet sports courts may be reserved for use for 60-minute periods during regular Leach Center hours.
- Reservations are accepted at 12 Midnight, one week before your reservation day. For example, Wednesday times are available for reservation beginning the previous Wednesday at 12 Midnight.
- Visit Rec Connect to book a time. Patrons are limited to 1 time per day and may hold a maximum of 3 reservations in the upcoming week.
- Online reservations close 2 hours prior to a reservation start time. No call-in or walk-up reservations are accepted. Although patrons may claim an unreserved court for use at any time.
- Reservations may be changed or canceled up to 2 hours prior to the reservation time.
- Patrons who reserve a time must check-in at the Leach Center Front Desk at least 5 minutes prior to their reserved time. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of reservation.
- Patrons who reserve a time and no show or fail to cancel on multiple occasions will be prohibited from utilizing the online reservation system.
- Eye guards and wrist straps are strongly recommended for racquet sports players. Safety equipment is available for checkout at the Leach Center Front Desk.
- Non-marking shoes and shirts are required.
- Only racquet sports and wallyball are permitted on the courts. Each court is designated for specific sports.
- Court availability can be verified at the Leach Center Front Desk.
- If courts are unsafe, please notify the Front Desk staff.