The following policies apply to guests and activities at the Rez Lakefront Park & Retreat Center. Send us an email via our Contact Us page or give us a call at (850) 644-6892 with any questions. Policies are effective August 20, 2018.
General Access to the Lakefront Park
The Rez: FSU’s Lakefront Park is a limited-access facility with general access available only during designated hours with Campus Recreation staff present. Any unauthorized use during closed or unsupervised periods is considered trespassing.
General access to any facility may be limited during intersession and holiday breaks and due to special reservations or rentals.
Personal Financial Gain Prohibited
It is a violation of University policy to utilize any FSU facility during supervised or unsupervised periods for personal financial gain. A valid, authorized facility rental is required. Visit our Reservations and Rentals section for more information.
General Use Policies
- FSU students, faculty, and staff must present valid FSUCard ID when requested by any Campus Recreation staff member.
- Guests (non-FSU students) are subject to an admission fee to enter the property for use.
- Children 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets, alcohol, tobacco, glass containers, or weapons are permitted at any Campus Recreation facility.
- Appropriate attire is required of all participants and attendees. Specific footwear may be required for activities at the Rez.
- Scaling and jumping any fence throughout the facility is not permitted.
- When the combined air and water temperatures of the Rez are less than 100 degrees F, the water will be closed. No waterfront rentals nor swimming will be allowed.
- Personal motorized watercraft may not be launched from the Rez property.
- All patrons must follow the instructions given by Campus Recreation staff members. Violators are subject to ejection and suspension from the facility and other Campus Recreation programs, services, and facilities.