The following policies apply to guests and activities at the FSU Rez Waterfront Park and Retreat Center. Send us an email via our Contact Us page or give us a call at (850) 644-6892 with any questions. Policies are effective August 20, 2018.
The FSU Rez is a limited-access facility with general access available only during designated periods with Campus Recreation staff present. Any unauthorized use during unsupervised periods is considered trespassing.
General access to any facility may be limited during intersession and holiday breaks and due to special reservations or rentals.
It is a violation of University policy to utilize any FSU facility during supervised or unsupervised periods for personal financial gain. A valid, authorized facility rental is required. Visit our Reservations and Rentals section for more information.
General Use Policies
- FSU students, faculty, and staff must present valid FSUCard ID when requested by any Campus Recreation staff member.
- Guests (non-FSU students) are subject to an admission fee to enter the property for use.
- Children 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets, alcohol, tobacco, glass containers, or weapons are permitted at any Campus Recreation facility.
- Appropriate attire is required of all participants and attendees. Specific footwear may be required for activities at the Rez.
- Scaling and jumping any fence throughout the facility is not permitted.
- When the combined air and water temperatures of the FSU Reservation are less than 100 degrees F, the water will be closed. No waterfront rentals nor swimming will be allowed.
- Personal motorized watercraft may not be launched from the FSU Reservation property.
- All patrons must follow the instructions given by Campus Recreation staff members. Violators are subject to ejection and suspension from the facility and other Campus Recreation programs, services, and facilities.