About the Club
The Fencing Club at Florida State University was founded in 1957. The goal of The Fencing Club has always been to encourage the growth and development of fencing as a sport and to disseminate information about fencing on the FSU campus and within its supporting community. We are a competitive club but do offer a five week beginner course at the beginning of each semester.
- Roster Size: Approximately 20
- Home Facility & Practice Space: Tully Gymnasium
- Practice Times: two days a week, two hours per day
- Governing Body: United States Fencing Association (USFA)
- Regular Opponents: We frequently attend tournaments throughout the Southeast with schools like: University of Miami, University of South Florida, University of Florida, Georgia Tech, University of Georgia.