About the Club
The rowing team at FSU was founded in 1991 and is a competitive team. We have a novice and varsity team for both men’s and women’s and compete in the Southeast Region.
- Roster Size: 40
- Home Practice Lake: Lake Talquin
- Practice Times: six days a week, two hours a day, alternate mornings and afternoons
- Governing Body: US Rowing
- League: Florida Intercollegiate Rowing Association (FIRA)
- Regular Opponents: Our regular opponents are those mainly from Florida. We battle against UF, USF, JU, and our biggest competition has been NOVA Southeastern.