Step 1: Register Your Team on Team Sideline
Register through our schedule site, Team Sideline. Here, captains will be able to select from a variety of offerings including skill level and playing day
- IM Rec Soccer | Registration begins Tuesday, January 9th at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Bowling | Registration begins Tuesday, January 9th at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Basketball | Registration begins Tuesday, January 16th at 12:30pm | Link to Registration
- IM Wallyball | Registration begins Tuesday, January 16th at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Ultimate Frisbee | Registration begins Tuesday, Janurary 23rd at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Team Tennis | Registration begins Tuesday, January 23rd at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
Step 2: Review the Sport Rules and IM Guidelines
Familiarize yourself with your sport's playing rules as well as other general FSU IM guidelines. Captains are responsible for understanding the process of participating in our leagues and communicating that to your teammates.
Once you have successfully completed all the steps above, your team will be able to be scheduled for league play. We release schedules online typically 1-2 days after the end of the registration period. Captains typically receive an email when they are released, however we also encourage you to simply check online yourself for those schedules.
Be sure to inform your teammates of any important IM or sport rules (FSUCard required, etc) and let them know when your regular season games are. All the information is online, so they can visit the web site too for details.
Other Team Captain Tips
We have plenty of tips for first-time captains and reminders for returning captains available on the Team Captain Tips page. And, if you have any questions, feel free to stop by the IM Office in 1035 Tully Gym, call us at 850-644-2430, or email us for assistance. We're happy to help!