F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun, and proven to deliver results. FSU Campus Recreation F45 Coaches are ambitious, energetic, knowledgeable, hard-working, and dedicated fitness professionals that deliver this experience to our university community.
- Provide the ultimate F45 Training experience during group training sessions
- Ensure that ALL members are receiving hands-on training and attention during class time, performing exercises effectively and safely, while keeping them motivated and encouraged throughout the class
- Successfully able to perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Contribute to the F45 culture by facilitating a clean, organized, energetic, and fun fitness studio
- Respond appropriately to supervision and communicate directly with the Student Director of Small Group Training and the Assistant Director of Fitness
- Positions are available to current FSU students.
- Ability to work a minimum of four to eight hours per week.
- Current Red Cross CPR/First-Aid certification. Opportunity for certification process provided by department once hired.
- Current Personal Training/Group Fitness certification from a nationally accredited fitness organization
- 1+ years of personal training experience OR 1+ years of group fitness experience, with knowledge of power/olympic lifting
- Must have a passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle, excellent communication skills, ability to connect with participants, confidence, motivated, attention to detail, punctual, and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends (on occasion)
If you have any questions, please call us at 850-644-0547 or email us. You can also stop by the Leach Center or FMC during normal operating hours to talk with our staff about our job opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Campus Rec team!