This is an entry-level position in which staff coordinates the proper registration of each participant at the game site, including the signing of a release waiver by each participant, and verifies each participant’s identity with his/her FSUCard.
A student can obtain sign–in attendant by:
- Attending an Employee Information Session
- Completing and submitting an application
- Attending the training clinic
- Completing and scoring an acceptable level on the applicable test
- Come to work looking presentable with proper attire.
- Be a good steward of customer service at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of all department regulations, specifically in regard to the sign–in process.
- Make an effort to make the sign–in process efficient and thorough.
- Have a basic understanding of IM policies in order to answer questions.
- Facilitate equipment checkout.
- Assist supervisors with facility cleanup and closing.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 850-644-2430 or via email at email@example.com. You can also stop by the Intramural Sports Office in 1035 Tully Gym during normal business hours to talk with our staff about our job opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Intramural Sports team!