Marketing oversees the branding, communication and outreach for Campus Recreation and it’s program areas. Marketing hires for a variety of positions, including Graphic Design, Outreach & Social Media, Market Research, Video, and Photo.
Students are eligible to gain leadership experience through Creative Lead and Student Director positions. Promotional opportunities are available through an application and interview process to employees who demonstrate strong initiative and work ethic.
- Current FSU student enrolled in courses
- Available to work up to 10 hours a week
- Available to work flexible hours for outreach shifts
Social Media & Outreach
- Curate informative and detailed social media posts for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create content for FSU Campus Rec blog about mental and physical health, overall wellness, and other health-related topics.
- Edit team blog posts and social media content.
- Market and table outside of the office to inform students on upcoming events and department information.
- Weekly hours are split 50/50 between on-campus outreach and in-office work.
- Design social media posts, promotional content, print collateral, and digital graphics.
- Maintain brand identity within department and program areas.
- Ability to collaborate with marketing team on various projects.
- Required: Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
Photo & Video
- Document facilities, programs, and special events within Campus Recreation.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing team.
- Coordinate photoshoots for program areas.
- Shoot and edit annual campaign video.
- Maintain and provide edits to the Campus Recreation website.
- Create events on website for program areas.
- Consideration of user experience design when designing pages.
- Able to tackle multiple projects at once, prioritizing important requests.
- Required: Proficiency in WordPress.
- Required: HTML and CSS experience.
If you have any questions, please email us. Thank you for your interest in joining the Campus Rec team!