The application deadline has been extended to March 3, 2023
- Provide exceptional customer service and troubleshoot any general questions regarding facility and equipment usage.
- Manage facility access at the FSU Reservation.
- Serve as a first or second responder during all non and life threatening emergencies.
- Manage and oversee the rental and sale of items including Canoes, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Sailboats, Climbing Wall, and concessions.
- Complete end of day cash handling processes including credit card sale reports, cash counting, and proper receipt submission.
- Conduct continuous surveillance of the park to ensure safety of patrons and facility upkeep.
- Provide policy and risk management procedure education.
- Complete other duties as required
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
- First Aid (American Red Cross)
These certifications may be obtained within first semester of employment. While Campus Recreation does provide several discounted courses to staff, certifications are ultimately the financial responsibility of the employee.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 850-644-6892.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Rez Guest Services Team!