Connect with FSU Campus Rec on your phone with the FSU Rec app powered by upace. See how busy the gym is before you make the trip… Sign-up for fitness classes, outdoor rec clinics, drop-in sports and more… Get details on upcoming programs, sport seasons, and special events… Even check the status of your IM game all in the FSU Rec app.
Rec App Help Desk
Visit Our Help Desk for assistance with common issues.
- Activating Features in a New Version
- Adding Your FSUCard to the App
Create an Account
You must create a new account in the mobile app. It is not connected to your logins currently in use for other University online applications.
Current FSU students, faculty, and staff should use their FSU email address to create an account. Addresses ending in @fsu.edu, @my.fsu.edu, and @admin.fsu.edu are accepted. In order to properly identify you for class check-in or other reservations, please use the name that matches your FSUCard.
Other Campus Recreation members can create an account using any email address. In order to properly identify you for class check-in or other reservations, please use the name that matches your membership record with Campus Recreation.
How to Register for Classes, Clinics, & Events
From the home screen, touch the Classes icon to view classes in the upcoming week.
Select your class and touch the Reserve button. It will change to Reserved and you’re all set. To learn more about the class before reserving, just touch the name of the class for more info. Group fitness class registration begins 25 hours prior to the class’s start time. And, you’ll need to check-in at the class location at least 10 minutes prior to class time to keep your spot.
For outdoor rec clinics, IM sports drop-in nights and special events, and fitness clinics and form checks, registration starts up to 7 days prior to the activity.
To cancel a registration, just return to the app and select the Reservations tab. Then, touch the class reservation you need to cancel and the Cancel Reservation button. Canceling as soon as possible and at least 1 hour prior to class time is appreciated to open spaces for other users.
Need assistance with the app? Contact us for specific issues at the numbers or emails below.
- General App Assistance: Call 850-644-0548 or Email Us.
- Assistance Registering for Group Fitness Classes or Fitness Clinics: Call 850-644-0543.
- Assistance Registering for Intramural Sports Offerings: Call 850-644-2430.
- Assistance Registering for Outdoor Rec Clinics: Call 850-644-6892.
Manage Your Notifications
Management of notifications from the FSU Rec app currently takes place on your phone via the phone’s system settings. Visit the Notifications setting to turn on or off notifications from the app. The ability to manage specific notifications is planned as a future enhancement to the app.
Now in version 2.3, we have many of the features most requested by our patrons and participants:
- Utilize touchless facility check-in by loading your FSUCard number into the app
- Register for group fitness classes, outdoor rec clinics, and Intramural Sports drop-in nights and special events.
- Check the crowds at all our facilities including the Leach Center, FMC, Main Campus Fields, Westside Courts, and FSU Reservation.
- View regular operating hours and special holiday hours for all our facilities.
- Get status updates for delays and closures at sports facilities such as the Main Campus Fields and Rec SportsPlex.
Questions or Problems?
If you already have the app, use the help function to contact technical support for assistance. If you are having trouble accessing the app or have other questions, please contact Member Services Customer Service for assistance.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.