Located on FSU’s Southwest Campus, the Rec SportsPlex is a 104-acre facility that encompasses 21 sports fields and additional activity spaces. The Rec SportsPlex is a limited-access facility, providing space for the recreational activities of current FSU students, faculty, and staff during designated open hours only, weather permitting.
We are located at 3950 Tyson Road, Tallahassee, Florida 32310.
Directions from Main Campus
- Follow Lake Bradford Road South from the Stadium / Main Campus Fields (Old IM Complex)
- Turn Right at Traffic Light at Pineview Elementary School
- Turn Right at Stop (Again, Lake Bradford Road), Follow Lake Bradford Road Past Golf Course on Right
- Pass Paul Dirac Drive (Entrance to Innovation Park), Take 2nd Right onto Eisenhower Street
- Then Left on Tyson Road to East & West Entrances
Directions from I-10
- Take Exit 196 Capital Circle SW / Airport and head south towards the Tallahassee Airport
- Follow Capital Circle SW for 4.3 Miles (continue across US Highway 90 / Tennessee Street)
- At Traffic Light, Turn Left onto Orange Avenue / Florida State Highway 371
- Follow Orange Avenue for 0.5 Miles to Rankin Avenue, Turn Left (Sharp Turn) on Rankin Avenue
- Then Right on Tyson Road to West & East Entrances